At DISTRITO T-Mobile we are searching for a high-energy, high-performance individual that thrives in a fast-paced & dynamic environment. The Sales & Event Coordinator will support the Sales and Marketing departments through various related responsibilities that will ensure a proactive environment while allowing a sense of collaboration amongst all their members.
Communicate effectively with sales managers and their clients to maintain existing relationships while helping to create and build new client relationships.Support the sales team in attaining sales targets & strategies.Provide sales and administrative support through various office duties such as answering the phone, making calls to vendors, managing calendars, and scheduling site visits among others.Prepare monthly, weekly, or daily sales analysis as the Director of Sales & Sales Managers instructs.
- Assisting in the implementation of sales strategy as prepared by the Sales Managers.
- Participate in benchmark analysis of related services and products that will contribute to the development of business opportunities and analytical efforts to generate revenue and other results.
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure smooth integration of sales, marketing, and experiential activities.
- Assist the Sales & Marketing team, during departmental events while maintaining communication with other DISTRITO T-Mobile’s venues for support during such planning efforts.
- Maintaining an efficient work environment while contributing to the overall success of the organization.
- Coordinating and responding to all requests for internal meetings.
- Participate in opportunities and analytical efforts to generate revenue and other results.
- Support & maintain Salesforce related tasks on the sales reporting system.
- Aid other members of the team, as requested & based on operational needs.
- Assist Sales Manager during the planning process of private events or activations hosted at DISTRITO T-Mobile based on operational requirements.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Completion of a two-to-four-year degree in Business Management, Event Management Hospitality or Administrative field.
- At least one year of experience in a similar position or as part of a customer service-oriented environment.
- Excellent polite and persuasive communication skills.
- Fluent in Spanish and English, verbal and written.
- Enthusiasm for the industry and the business coupled with a "can-do" attitude.
- Passionate, hard worker, and well-organized professional with the ability to prioritize.
- High energy individual that thrives in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment and is able to work long hours as necessary to complete objectives. The position could require frequent weekend work.
- Strong team player with a flexible, curious, and client-centric mindset.
- Should exert sound judgment, discretion and preserve confidentiality.
- Able to work independently.
- Position requires proficient computer abilities, including but not limited to, Microsoft Office products.
- Be strongly skilled in organization, problem-solving, customer service, and multitasking while being committed to excellence in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to develop and maintain effective relationships with clients, third-party partners, employees, executive leadership team, and ownership.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, written and oral.
- The ability to multi-task, be self-motivated, and aggressively pursue objectives. Capable of addressing a variety of issues while maintaining focus on approved priorities.
- Ability to work within deadlines and in meeting project schedules.
- Work is performed in an office environment and requires the ability to operate standard office equipment and keyboards.
- Candidate should be able to stand, walk, and sit; talk or listen, both in person and by telephone, and other items if necessary.
- Perform other duties as assigned.